Here's another version of my French snowmen made out of white chocolate profiteroles! I think I actually like this version better...and I've added coconut to make it look like it's snowing! After all this snowman cooking (see here and here), I've realized that I love snowman! Perhaps because I don't actually get to experience a white Christmas or see real snowmen? I just have decided they're adorable and totally festive. Be sure to make your own this year, whether its made out of snow or sugar!

This snowmen involved the same recipe and method as my previous French snowmen (see here) however you need 3 profiteroles and instead of stacking them with a skewer, you simply lay out 3 profiteroles on a plate.  Spread coconut around the plate for a snowfall effect.

Comments

  1. originale comme présentation, j'adore
    bonne journée

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your profiteroles snowman is really cute! And I'm sure they are delicious too!
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Wishing you much happiness at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very cute snowman and a lovely idea. We don't get snow here that often to make snowmen, but it happens from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas Brittany! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, so cute. Have a great Christmas and I hope 2012 is a good one for you. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are just as cute as the previous ones! Merry Christmas and have a great 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both of your French snowmen~so cute! Great idea to use the profiteroles:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely site nice to meet you
    happy holidays

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! They remind me of a snowman cake pop I saw :) Wishing you a very wonderful holiday season!

    ♥ Daniëlle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your snowmen are all so adorable! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and all the blessings of the season! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. merry christmas to you!
    and THANK YOU so very much for all your sweet comments. I truly appreciate each and every one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww so sweet! Have a nice holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How lovely this snowman!!! What a good idea as a give away or little thing to bring to friends when invited.....

    ReplyDelete
  16. play bazaar Food and dinner can make you best tip, Varun beverages are helping to Pepsicosatta king Thanked good wealth.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ganga bhakti Food and dinner can make you best tip, Varun beverages are helping to Pepsico ganga music Thanked good wealth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment