Two Minute Tiramisu

I whipped this dessert up in a surprisingly short time as we had unexpected guests for dinner.  I was impressed with not only the ease, but the luxurious taste of this creamy tiramisu dessert.  The cream and mascarpone create such a silky texture which work perfectly with the coffee soaked fingers.  I would make this over and over again!

Ingredients
1 generous tbsp instant coffee granules
1 tsp mocha granules or drinking chocolate (optional)
1/2 cup boiling water
125g savoiardi sponge finger biscuits
3/4 cup thickened cream, full fat
1/3 cup icing sugar
500g mascarpone cheese
1/3 cup marsala wine
2 tsp drinking chocolate, to sprinkle

Method

Stir coffee, water and mocha granules/drinking chocolate in a small bowl until combined.  Cut biscuits in half and set aside.  Beat cream, icing sugar, and cheese with electric mixer until soft peaks form; then slowly beat marsala through. Dip half of biscuits in coffee mixture; divide among four 11/2 cup glasses.  Divide half of mascarpone mixture among glasses. Dip remaining biscuits in coffee mixture; divide among glasses, top with remaining mascarpone mixture,  Serve dusted with 2 tsp drinking chocolate.

Comments

  1. I've never made tiramisu, this looks like a great recipe to start with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glasses - it looks so snazzy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'est en plein le genre de recette que j'aime beaucoup. Rapide, simple et délicieuse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use a very similar recipe.. I love how moist it is! I myself tried to make them in individual glasses just last week... usually I make it in a large dessert dish or bowl. love the dusted drinking chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fantastic and anything that can be knocked up that quickly had to be a bonus. I have bookmarked this one, thanks Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it Brittany! What a super quick dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks delicious and so easy to make!
    I'll try it sometime.
    Have a nice day!
    xo,
    Mavi.-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! It made my mouth water and I am not even hungry... I have just printed it out and please forgive the question, but what is "drinking chocolate"?

    Merci! Have a great day!
    Genie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! They seem so "gourmand"! And two minutes, really tempting ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two minutes? That is SO impressive! These look great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and impressive! I love tiramisu, but it is dangerous for me to know that I can whip it up that quickly. I am going to try to forget that I ever saw this, or that I have marsala....
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow does that look delicious and very dangerous that it does not take long to make:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm here without dessert and these are so temptingly delicious looking! I wish I had one! I like how you made them into personal servings.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this looks good! I love coffee flavoured dessert, they taste and smell fantastic too! Wish I can have a glass of this now!
    Have a lovely week, Brittany!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A quick fab pudding! I'll be making this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this sounds so quick & easy. Lovely dessert on a short notice!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Tiramisu, it's one of my favourite desserts! These look so delish and I am sure went down a treat with your guests.

    Maria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOOOVEE this! :D My sister who lives in LA (and who I therefore don't see often) loves tiramisus so I will tell her about this for sure!
    P.S. I was so excited when I read your profile, because I also am in love with everything French hehe

    ReplyDelete
  19. Quick and easy - definitely my kind of dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tiramisu is one of my favorite things. Knowing that it is this easy to make makes it that much more enjoyable. Have a blessed day. Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  21. J'adore le tiramisu, te l'aies-je déjà dit? Ta recette simple et rapide me convient parfaitement! Caro

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi brittany, this dessert simply looks amazing and isnt that wonderful that you could just whip up something delicious in a short time and enjoyed so much by the guests?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Would love to have one of those right now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment