White Chocolate Rocky Road

I've already posted my regular rocky road, found here.  However, this is for fans of white chocolate in all its indulgence.  The colours are stunning together, so make sure you use the brightest pink marshmallows you can find! 
Adapted from recipe by Taste.com.au

Ingredients
2 cups chopped pink and white marshmallows
100g dried cranberries
80g macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
180g white chocolate
60g pistachios
1/3 cup desicated coconut

Method
Prepare a 15cm long tin. In a bowl, combine marshmallows, cranberries, macadamias, pistachios and coconut.  Melt white chocolate.  Pour over the combined ingredients.  Set in fridge for at least 3 hours.  Cut into small sqaures.

Comments

  1. Superbe Brittany! C'est coloré et j'adore. Ne passe pas inaperçu ma belle amie! Caro B. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I think my life will not be complete until I have tasted this little treat. Can't believe I've never thought of it before now lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum I love rocky road and I love white chocolate. Its looks soo pretty! I tried something similar last year using turkish delight and toasted marshmallows, I would definitely recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Che spettacolo!!!!
    Davvero bellissimo e goloso questo dolce..:-)
    Un bacio.-*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, thanks for the recipe! It looks really easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! This looks divine and so festive for the holidays... okay, so I need to find some pink marshmallows.

    (What is desicated coconut?.... shhhhh)

    Bises,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the colors in this...especially the pink and green since it's very Christmas-y! Looks tasty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. il y a un mariage de couleurs qui est magnifique et surement délicieux bravo
    bonne soirée

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks so pretty with those colours

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never seen one so colorful and thus festive. They're great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not a fan of white chocolate but this looks so beautiful and festive. Really love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look amazing .... love the colour combination, just so girlie!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment